Thanks Georg.  I have tried several things, with no luck.  My main content
div was a float, and I set it to "float:none" because of this.  Still didn't
work.  It's almost to the point where I'm going to get rid of the style
because if someone prints, they are not getting everything.  Very
frustrating.

Below is my latest attempt, still without success.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.  I am moving towards CSS
layouts and was looking forward to being able to provide print styles.

Todd

#header_logo, #footer, #header, #header_nav, #top_banner, #menu, #feature
{display: none;}

body, #shell, #content {
  float: none !important;
  width: auto !important;
  margin: 0 !important;
  padding: 0 !important;
}

html body #shell {background: none;}

html body #content {
        padding: 0 0 0 .5em;
        margin: 0 0 100px 0;
        text-align: left;
        background: none;
        position: relative;
}

#content {
        color: #000;
        font: 10pt "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
 }