Lisa G. Wilcox wrote:
>> Happy holidays everyone,I have this site…
>> HYPERLINK"http://www.familyfirstdocs.com"www.familyfirstdocs.com
>>I have validated it and ran all the checks in DW CS3 however the
clientsstate that when they select a link, a
>>horizontal line across the entire pageappears. Also the menu up top
get’s botchy. I can’t seem to recreate it on
>>my computer. Can someone please take a look and let me know how it’s
reacting for you?

>>Thank you in advance,Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I've had a quick look at your URL in FF2/Win, IE6/Win and IE7/Win and I
don't see the 'line' or 'botchy'ness your client is describing.

What browser is your client using?  On what OS?

~Ray

--
Non scholae sed vitae discimus