Hello ;

Happy day to anyone.

I'm running out of time, that's the reason why I bother the list. If I
should have more time I would try to fix all this by myself with my
friend Google,
but I can't. It's for yesterday. It's not laziness.

I'm still having some problems with IE6 and I can't see the solution.

1) Shadows in an empty div

No matters what I do, I'm unable to make an empty div to vertically fit
the parent's height.
If you see it in FF, it's OK and even in IE 5 it works ! What is this ?

2) Fixed position
With the footer. It just don't works as expected.

There is also a problem with some tables in the articles pages (I'm
working with a CMS, SPIP) It looks well but it's a dirty code. But don't
look at this. I will fix it as soon as I can.
And, of course, If you have any suggestion, comment, idea…

Well, here it is

http://nortours.info/

If you try to validate the page, pleas consider that the following
problems have been solved in local
- mask()
http://nortours.info/nortours/structure.css: Not Found
http://nortours.info/nortours/typographie.css: Not Found