Dear List,

I am working with Drupal for the first time and am styling a view that has
generated a ul list... So far all the possible ways of calling the items I
am trying to style with css have failed... the mark up is a mess - see
below. My specific concerns are with the classes, can you have a space in
the class name and wrap it in ' not " or will this prevent being able to
apply css at all?

            <ul>
            <li>
Pan</div>