Well, I added display:inline but no go. It's still far right in IE6.

I figure I could increase the margin-bottom with the div that is being
cleared like so;

#top {
    margin: 0 0 50px 0;
    padding: 0;
    float: left;
    }

but I was curious as to why increasing margin-top to the #contentwrapper
wouldn't work?

--
The Crossroads Club
http://www.crossroadsclub.net