Please take a look at http://www.breakthe800.ca/test/jared/index.php.
My original question … week back … was how to keep the header on the top
on the top and the footer on the bottom of the actual page.  What you
see is based on help from someone on this list.  In reading the
requirements, I need to clarify the requirements:

1. header at top of page
2. footer at absolute bottom of page (displayed)
3. contents to scroll if not enough space to display all

Can this be done with CSS?  I was playing with overflow:auto but it does
not appear to work … can you please take a look at my code and let me
know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you

Ian