I am able to display this correctly in Firefox but IE6 and IE7 won't display
the top:property correctly.

I have 3 nested unordered lists.
1st one display inline
2nd one display block
3rd one display inline

2nd and 3rd lists only display when container list is hovered and the 2nd list
has a background image display.

the li of the 1st list have a position: relative
the 2nd ul has a position: absolute; left: 11px; top: 10px;

the top: 10px is perfect in Firefox but for me to get the same positioning, I
need to change that to 30px.....which makes the list be too low on Firefox.

How can I fix this? (this is the actual code) with the actual section I
mentioned above underlined.
Everything else seems to display correctly.

ul { /* All lists (top inline) */
    padding: 10px 5px;
    border: 1px solid red;
    }
ul li{ /* All list items */
    display: inline;
    position: relative;
    padding: 5px;
    margin: 0;
    height: 10px;
    }
ul li ul { /* Second level lists (block) */
    width: 57px;
    display: none;
    position: absolute;
    top: 10px;
    left: -11px;
    }
ul li ul li { /* Second level list items */
    display: none;
    position: relative;
    padding: 5px 5px;
    }
ul li ul li ul { /* Third level list (second inline) */
    background: none;
    display: inline;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 90px;
    width: 840px;
    padding: 5px 0;
    margin: 0;
    }
ul li ul li ul li { /* Third level list (second inline) */
    display: inline;
    position: relative;
    margin: 0;