I’m having the following issues with HYPERLINK
"http://www.familyfirstdocs.com"www.familyfirstdocs.com

Top Navbar does not auto-align itself on browser window size changes in IE7
Unknown property "behavior" on line 76 in screen.css
Top Navbar color changes on hover randomly fail, and do so fairly often, in
both IE and FF

I have looked this stuff over so much, I’m crossed eyed. If someone has some
suggestions I’d love to hear them. I’m frustrated. I have tried all I can
think of.
Thanks
Lisa

Checked by AVG Free Edition.