rollandburn wrote:
> Hi everyone....can anyone spot the Waldo in my css on this page... my
> dev site is at    http://public.alliancepacific.com/Corporate/About_Us
>
> I am having a hard time finding out why the top level UL's appear to
> have a margin which does not allow the menu to squeeze up to the header.
>
> If anyone could give me a hand I would really appreciate it.
>
> Thanks!
> rolland

 From what I can see, it's the h3 element in sidebar which has the space
above it, just below the menu:

you have:
#sideBar h3 {
border-bottom:1px solid #CCCCCC;
color:#003462;
font-size:1.1em;
margin: 10px; /* adds 10px all around */
padding:0px;

I changed that commented line (in Firebug) to

margin: 0 10px;

And things looked a bit more 'together'.

I'm sure more advanced minds will have better answers :)

HTH,
-Ray
--
Non scholae sed vitae discimus