That would be an issue to take up with the css-d owner and moderators.
 evolt.org takes not manage the list, we only host it.

There must be reasons for the list being completely moderated and I
would suspect that the amount of time that a message is held is
related to the number of moderators and their schedules.

Dean
- on behalf of evolt.org