Hello, as the title says I am having a few issues with IE and css.

Here are the pages in question:

http://pi3.co.uk/design_test/index.html
http://pi3.co.uk/design_test/profile.html
http://pi3.co.uk/design_test/style.css

The pages work correctly in Firefox, Safari, Opera and others. The only
problem I am having is with IE. I am using IE7 and have tried it in IE5
and IE6, with the same results.

1) The main issue is that parts of the page (both on index.html (the
whole page) and profile.html (parts of the page)) are not being centered
and so are on the left and parts are overlapping.

See the screenshots for a better idea here:
http://pi3.co.uk/design_test/screenshots/
The Firefox screens are how it should look.

2) The second issue is the bottom border of the menu buttons is cut off
in IE:
http://pi3.co.uk/design_test/screenshots/IE7_capture_24012008_201442.jpg
This is possibly a padding or similar issue though, but not sure.

3) The last issue is on the index.html page. As well as the elements not
being centered horizontally (this should be covered in question one I
think), the menu buttons are far too widely spaced and their button
border is slightly too thick.

Thank you for any help.

Toby