Hello,

I'm trying to make a sucker-fish-style drop-down menu (a hybrid that also
uses sprites for the top level items), but it's not working on IE6.

There seems to be a problem with the content div that sits immediately below
the menu.  If I isolate the menu from all other code on the page, it works
fine. But if I place just one div beneath the menu, on IE6, the drop-down
disappears after my cursor passes over the first menu item.  It's as if the
z-index of the adjacent item exceeds that of the drop-down, although this is
not the case.  Here is the page with the example:

http://windows.pedrera.com/clients/greenbaum/nav.asp

Thanks,

John

John Gribben