Graham, Steve wrote:
>> I'm faced with an issue I worked around once before, it presents
>> again with a new face so I'd like to find an ultimate cure, not
>> make do with the cheesy work-around.
>
> I'm sorry to say that I'm unable to help with this problem, but I am
> curious to see your 'cheesy work-around'. What solution did you come up
> with, if I may ask?

I'm sorry for the delay in replying, I was blindsided by some tasking
from a client. The good thing is, it's mostly billable.

So for the work-around, I created "alignright" and "alignleft" divs
inside the "booklist" div, then added each book-item div to those.
It makes for a single-item column with another one just like it,
beside it. It works, but I'm not happy with it.

Reese