At 21:50 -0700 5/2/08, Geoffrey Hoffman wrote:
>I installed Office 2007 on my box at work and really like some of the new
>fonts that came with it.
>
>http://neosmart.net/blog/2006/a-comprehensive-look-at-the-new-microsoft-fonts/
>
>Anyone know if you can buy them separately somewhere? (I really don't need
>Office 2007 nor Vista on my Win XP box at home.)
>
>I spent a half hour searching on Microsoft.com and could not find them for
>sale alone without buying Vista or Office 2007.

css-discuss is not a clearing house for any little problem or
question that you have. It is specifically for the discussion of the
use of CSS. It is not for finding out where to obtain fonts or your
personal preference as to which fonts to use. 8500 or so people just
received your email, so please think carefully before posting to the
list.

In the interest of making this thread somewhat more useful, I suggest
the following links:

Ampsoft - Common fonts to all versions of Windows & Mac equivalents
    http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html

A Padded Cell - Complete Guide to Pre-Installed Fonts in Linux, Mac,
and Windows
    http://www.apaddedcell.com/web-fonts

24 Ways - Increase Your Font Stacks With Font Matrix
    http://24ways.org/2007/increase-your-font-stacks-with-font-matrix

Clagnut - Moving the Font Matrix forward
    http://clagnut.com/blog/2092/

And of course for exhaustive testing of fonts at varying sizes and
screen resolutions, check out the rest of Felix Miata's site.
    http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/wauth1.html