At 13:40 -0800 6/2/08, Big Moxy wrote:
>The w3 validator clearly is not compatible with Microsoft ASP.NET code.
>Here is an example - http://www.cargovango.com/start.aspx. All of the
>code that it flags is generated at run time. It's nothing that a
>developer adds.
>
>It's annoying because I can never say that the code is Valid XHTML 1.0
>Transitional.
>
>Has anyone else encountered this or similar situations?

Whether or not ASP.NET produces output that validates has absolutely
zero to do with CSS.

CSS exists independently of scripting languages / frameworks and
therefore css-discuss is therefore NEVER the right place to discuss
anything that is related to your scripting language of choice.

So this thread stops now.

Alex
css-d moderator