Hello all,

I've been working on a layout for some time now, and for the most part
it's working well. However, in IE7 their is a little quirk that I can't
seem to get around. On the layout (seen at http://www.vierzehn.us), the
links in the upper right corner are supposed to switch from (on hover)
the borders on the sides, to borders on the top and bottom, however they
do not show up at all. Again, on the bottom right, the links there
should, on hover, display a two pixel dashed border, but they are not
doing that.

I'm not sure if it's a engine error or what, but I can't figure anything
to fix it. Oh, and I know it's quite broken in IE6.