I'm near finishing the graphic layout part of my page.  Now I want to
have a gallery within my page but the order
of my page I want as following:

text within the <div> for the link

Problem: At this stage I create a style sheet for the text but it does
not align under the graphic
(I know it's hard to see where the text goes when you don't see the
graphic, yet)

- Next -

to get the this script
within the page is by using iframes) this <div> is under the previous <div>

Problem: It is not centering, the script (php) has style sheet within it

- Next -

graphic within it.

Problem: Layering how to get this <div> ontop of the previous <div> etc

So far the graphic part looks good it's just getting the <div> in the
right order and working the
text links to fit where they are suppose to.  I am using dreamweaver to
create this perticular site
in the past I've just used flash so some stuff is frusterating me a
little, but I have done reading on
using CSS and div in general and in dreamweaver.

Thank You
I hope someone can guide me along