Cory Shubert wrote:
>> Temp url: http://69.89.31.183/~pixelago/

> You mentioned that my top nav is not working in IE.

Make it...

#wrapper2 #navigation ul {
list-style: none;
float: left;
margin: -42px 0 0 0;
padding: 0;
position: relative;
}

...and IE6 will play along.

1: IE6 tends to hide (parts of) elements that are pulled over the edge
of their containers. That's a stacking bug that's usually fixed by
adding 'position: relative' to the elements. Fixes your "over the edge
of #navigation" case to.

2: Somewhere there's a style that disturbs IE6 only, introducing 'float:
right' on the #navigation ul. I didn't find the disturbing style, so I
added specificity to the selector to override the disturbance.

3: IE/win (all versions) has a default margin on lists, pushing it away
from the left edge even in IE7. I declared all margins to prevent that.

4: Simplified the 'list-style' to "catch all" variants.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no