On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:30:32 +0100, Thijs Hakkenberg wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> For my site I use the following template, but there are serveral things that
> go awry in
> IEX (including 7):
>
> http://ebrius.nl/fileadmin/template/ebrius.nl/index.html
>
> 1. The footer and header are placed too much to the left 2. The footer
> overlays the
> content if the content exceeds 100%

Did you fix this footer/header offset, Thijs? I am not seeing the
problem here.

I *do* see a problem in IE 7 -- when you apply page zoom the
background does not enlarge, making for an odd-looking display.
This is a known IE 7 bug. I suggest adding an extra (IE-only?)
wrapper around the entire contents, and putting your background
image on that. It's only backgrounds on BODY that IE 7 does not
zoom.

Cordially,
David