The dropdowns are there, but they're showing up off the screen to the
right. You should be able to see a portion of the "About OSC"
dropdown. The rest are off somewhere. IE7 works fine, as well as
Safari and FIrefox (Windows and Mac). With Firefox on the Mac, it
sometimes hides behind the Flash until you hover over it. Not
consistent, but annoying. Anyone know a fix for this as well, I'm all
ears.