From: "Christina Hawkins :: GlobalSpex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <css-d@lists.css-discuss.org>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 11:03 PM
Subject: [css-d] PVII Tab hitting below navigation

> http://www.globalspex.com/clients/rosemount/business-banking-savings.php
>
> Having a heck of a time understanding why my PVII tab is hitting below the
> navigation in FireFox. In IE it's just fine. (I am also using PVII menu as
> well.)

Hi Christina,

The better fix is to simply set the root TP element to overflow hidden as
done in this quick example:
http://www.projectseven.com/testing/customers/global/global.htm

The edit:
.p7TPpanel {
 border: 0;
 overflow: hidden;
}

That's it.

Note that we offer free one-on-one support via email, newsgroups, and
telephone (as described in your user guide)

We also have a Knowledge Base item on this issue:
http://www.projectseven.com/support/answers.asp?id=226

Regards,

--
Al Sparber - PVII