Hello all,

I'm at validating the css stylesheet and there are two strange error
messages which i can't get rid of.

1)the first one is:
/Parse Error - body, div, dl, dt, dd, ul, ol, li, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5,
h6, pre, form, fieldset, input, p, blockquote, th, td { margin:0;
padding:0; }

/This line is in the very beginning of the document for normalization
purposes.
I rewrote the line and checked it in a new css stylesheet with the
validator and it validated fine. But when i copied it into the sites'
stylesheet it provoked an error again.
What am i doing wrong?

2)the second one is:
/div#site-info p a              Lexical error at line 1121, column 0.
Encountered: <EOF> after : ""/

Here again i can't find the error. the code is written well, as i see it.
It's this line:
*div#site-info p a { text-decoration: none; } *

i moved the line into another section of the stylesheet and the "error
at line 1121" changed with it ("error at line 1562"), so i guess it
wasn't an element before  or after the line which caused the  error
message.
What am i missing?

My sites' link is:
http://www.dcc-artivisme.net/wordpress_dcc/?langswitch_lang=en