On 3/10/08 10:46 PM, "Karl Hardisty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 11/03/2008, at 3:38 PM, Kathy Wheeler wrote:
>
> On 11/03/2008, at 12:34 PM, Michael Stevens wrote:
>> WeBuilder from Bluementals
>> http://www.blumentals.net/webuilder/
>
> WeBuilder is windows only.

I have just started using Coda in the last few months and find it quite
useful. I am weaning myself away from Dreamweaver with some hand coding and
tables after 11 years and trying to learn css and all hand coding. I looked
at a few options and Coda just seemed to have everything I needed in one
tool. But I was already a huge fan of Transmit so I admit to a little bias.
Jeez, I just have to say, I remember when 'we' were thrilled BBEdit came out
and you didn't have to just use a text editor anymore. Things do come full
circle. I am really feeling old now.

Cynthia

Cynthia M. Brumbaugh
Chek-Med Systems, Inc.