Hello all,

I have been trying to accommodate a design spec involving intricately styled
buttons w/ rounded corners....  I have been sourcing out best of practices
and after trial and error,  am leaning towards the use of  image as form
button element ...  however the techniques I have tested use text indent to
hide value text, and this is not working in IE6. Does anyone have experience
overcoming this obstacle, or possibly a better technique for presenting form
button elements consistently cross browser ( including ie6 )...

thanks in advance !

.some_btn {
position: relative;
background:transparent url(../images/some_btn.gif) no-repeat scroll left
top;
border:0pt none;
cursor:pointer;
height:26px;
margin:0pt;
overflow:hidden;
padding:0pt;
vertical-align:middle;
width:99px;
text-indent: -9999px;
}

.some_btn:hover {
background: transparent url(../some_btn.gif) no-repeat 0 -27px;