> Laura wrote:
>> I want the site to have the top margin and left side as the
>> "constant" and the rest to be variable. I really don't want to
>> clone this page for the rest of the pages for the site. How does
>> one go about making part of the CSS variable while leaving the
>> header and side panel code the same without copying it to each
>> page in the site? >
>
> I may be way off target, as I am not sure I understand the question (s)...
> If you are seeking content management, you might look into Wordpress--
> it is sometimes used as an effective, and simple CMS (Content Management
> System).

It is probably not wise for me to try to clarify someone else's question,
but I will do it because I have the same concerns.
I believe she has hundreds of pages all of which are to have the same
content in a top margin and the same content in the left margin while the
remainder of the page will vary from page to page.

This is exactly what I must do with a site revision in a month or so.  In
the past I did this with frames, but the desire is to move to all CSS.

Del