Stuart King wrote:
> Simple problems that are am having trouble solving:
>
> 1. How do I justify the text in the #bt div:

> http://www.adrianavargasdesign.com/pages/contact.html

With regard to your first question:

You could *crudely justify it* in compliant browsers (and then hack the
letter-spacing for IE/6 and IE/7) by letter-spacing it line by line.
Something like this:
css:

#bt {
    /*text-align: justify;*/ border: 1px dashed fuchsia;
    margin-right: auto;
    margin-left: auto;
    width: 260px;
}
#bt p {
    text-align: center;
    }

.c1 {letter-spacing:0.37em;}
.c2 {letter-spacing:0.675em;}
.c3 {letter-spacing:0.475em;}
.c4 {letter-spacing:0.85em;}
.c5 {letter-spacing:0.125em;}
.c6 {letter-spacing:0.24em;}

html:

href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a></p>

I would seriously think twice about doing this, though. Justified type,
handled by a talented and well seasoned typographer, is sometimes nice
in print media. It tends to be a disaster on the Web. Individual
browsers handle it differently.  And, more important,  users  are known
to scale their fonts which  wreaks havoc with pixel perfection concepts.

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/