Hi,

I have an odd button element issue specific to IE6. When I create a button
element and set text-indent ( to displace the value text ) the button
disappears in IE6.
If I add a non-breaking space , or line break or character before the button
it displays fine. Has anyone had any experience with this ?  What is wrong
with my button ?s this what it sounds like... when doves cry ?

/* CSS */

        .btn {
        position: relative;
        background:transparent url(btn_grn_submit.gif) no-repeat scroll left
top;
        border:0pt none;
        cursor:pointer;
        width:98px;
        height:26px;
        margin:0pt;
        padding:0pt;
        text-indent: -9999px;
        overflow:hidden;
        vertical-align:middle;
        }

        .btn:hover {
        background: transparent url(btn_grn_submit.gif) no-repeat 0 -26px;
        }

<!-- HTML -->

<button name="Some Button" title="Some Title"  class="btn"
type="button">Green Button</button>    <!-- is hidden in IE6 -->

&nbsp;<button name="Some Button" title="Some Title"  class="btn"
type="button">Green Button</button>  <!-- but this works fine in IE6 -->

online example:
http://thevenusflytrap.org/button_trials/index.html