I still consider myself a css beginner and like one I am having a lil
problem with the way some pages are displaying this e-commerce site I am
doing probono for a friend.  This is the final project in my one yr
journey of free practice before I launch.  So, I want it to not have
errors.

It happens on 5 empty categories.  Here are the links:
Http://kristenlemoine.com/category/Art_Supply_Storage/c18
Http://kristenlemoine.com/category/Bags/c3
Http://kristenlemoine.com/category/Fabrics_for_Sale/c7
Http://kristenlemoine.com/category/Home/c15
Http://kristenlemoine.com/category/Wall_Art/c9

If you all could be kind enough to help.  I think it has something to do
with how I positioned things.  I set some things to absolute while
others needed to float and the be relative to later absolute position
other elements.  Just thinking of that jumble gives me a neck
ache...that's why I finally posted.

Thanks, thanks and thanks!

       ***Lidia-Anain Owner of ZenLoveJoy***
925.420.6048(office)           415.216.9364 (cell)
aim LidiaAnain yahoo Lidia.Anain msn [EMAIL PROTECTED]