Thanks for the compliment, Darrel!

Thierry's website has for a long time now been in my Favorites ->
Resources folder and should technically be listed on The Holier Grail
Notables list -- an oversight I'll correct within the next week or so.

On an intranet, you know your audience and the browsers that you need to
cater to. This is of course incredibly valuable information. We know
what browsers we need to cater to on the intERnet as well, but of course
that list is much longer and so our designs must be built flexible and
accessible.

If you know that an intranet site will _never_ be publicly available,
you can get away with a lot more.