Andrew Doades wrote:
> Nope, I removed that width control from the css but still IE is refusing
> to show it correctly, I did use FireBug in FireFox to check this out and
> FireBug seems to agree that it's ok!

Without a link we have know idea what IE is doing. Which versions of IE
are you referring to anyway? They will all show differences depending on
the layout. I can give you plenty of reasons why IE misbehaves but a
1000 plus links will be a bit overwhelming. If you can't provide a link
you need to explain in precise detail what IE? is not showing correctly.

Alan

http://css-class.com/test/