On Apr 5, 2008, at 11:58 AM, Darren Best wrote:
> (First time poster here.  Hope you can help me!)

Welcome.

> I've posted a couple of pages of my re-designed site at
> http://www.darrenbest.com/DRUHC/clientguide.html and
> http://www.darrenbest.com/DRUHC/clientguide1.html . The (admittedly
> cluttered) stylesheet is at
> http://www.darrenbest.com/DRUHC/images/clientstyle.css (I'll clean
> it up a
> bit when I'm done).
>
> Comparing the output of my pages in Firefox 2 and IE6 yields a few
> differences.  Normally, I've been getting results I expect in FF and
> having
> to figure out IE, but this time I don't know what's up with FF.
>
> My issue is with the navigation boxes on the right side (within a
> div named
> "ogeNav").  In my style sheet, I have the following:

The problem is this:

#supportingText {
        position: relative; /* <------ Here
        margin: 0 125px 0 200px;
        padding: 0 0 0 0;
}
making your container relative positioned kind of pulls it up (layers
it) in front of the floated side bar.
Add a background-color to #supportingText, and you'll see what happens.

Removing 'position:relative' solves the problem.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com/