I know that I've only been here '5 minutes' but I would like to respectfully
ask the List Owner if the settings can be changed to a similar method used by
Yahoo Groups, so that clicking the email client's Reply button, sets up the
return address as the List and not the individual Sender. If you then want to
address and paste it in.

The current method is confusing, in that clicking Reply usually replies to the
Sender, not the List and clicking Reply-All sometimes puts the List address in
the right place, and sometimes not, which then involves a pile of address
manipulation for each reply.

If it is changed as I suggest, there wouldn't be the huge amount of duplicate
messages, which is almost on a one-to-one basis, and replies wouldn't go just
to the Sender by mistake, which denies the List the benefit of the wisdom in
the reply. :-)

Regards,

Alan.

www.theatreorgans.co.uk
www.virtualtheatreorgans.com
Admin: ConnArtistes, UKShopsmiths, 2nd Touch & A-P groups
Shopsmith 520 + bits
Flatulus Antiquitus