On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
Adi Palazova wrote:

> I know that many people don_t like justified text on web sites. I will
> be very grateful for more opinions about this.

It spoils readability. If you are reading late at night and read the
same line of text three times you know you are getting tired. Justified
text, especially on long lines increases the risk of repeating lines.
Not sure how the right end helps you find the left end starting point -
but i am assured it does.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Justified+text+readability

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416