On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 8:39 AM, David Laakso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Victor Subervi wrote:
>

> > http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/dd_valid.html
> >
> > which does indeed work. However, now I am perplexed by the problem of
> > how to
> > get it to work within a table. it won´t show any of the drop-downs. Any
> > ideas?
> >
> > Victor
> >

> Stacking context? [1]

If it were that, what difference would it make with just one element?

> Put it on a public server with a clickable link to it

http://livestocksling.com/bre/es-do/index.html

This works fine in IE7, but not in IE6 arrrggghhh! (I hate IE6 now ;) At any
rate, I have 3 different versions of the menu. The one at the top is how I
would like it, as described earlier, embedded in the middle of a table. The
second ¨bare table¨ menu further down is the one embedded in just this:

menu here

The last one is without any table.
TIA,
Victor