Hi again Georg.

I played around with the CSS (below) today and it's only a partial fix.

It makes the navbar appear to be fixed when scrolling vertically, but the
entire page scrolls horizontally. Also, if you resize the browser, it gets to a
certain point where the window height is shorter than the navbar and even the
'vertical fix' fails to work.

Even though I added <#homecontent> to the static definition, it screwed the
positioning of elements in the home page in all browsers, but that's probably
because I missed a 'static' in the home page somewhere.

I didn't need to reposition anything on the other pages, but I suspect I may
run foul with absolutes, once the tables are removed.

Thanks for trying anyway - the search continues.

Regards,

Alan.

www.theatreorgans.co.uk
www.virtualtheatreorgans.com
Admin: ConnArtistes, UKShopsmiths, 2nd Touch & A-P groups
Shopsmith 520 + bits
Flatulus Antiquitus