Dear List,

Here's my IE Jumpiness problem:
I have a bit of javascript-driven DHTML which causes a hidden element to
switch from display:none; to display:block; (It is actually accomplished by
a scriptaculous Effect.Appear effect) In IE 6 this causes the containing
element to jump a few pixels the first time the visibility is toggled.

You can see the problem here: http://pluckypuppy.mightyminnow.com/ (for now
I am dealing with the issue by intentionally triggering the visibility
toggle when the page loads, so look for a quick jump in IE once the page is
loaded). This is an endemic problem to a lot of my AJAX controls so I'm
hoping there's an answer out there...

Thank you so much in advance!