Cory,

It looks like you've got a case of the doubled-margin bug:
http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/doubled-margin.html
You've got a margin-right:15px applied to your sidebar div.  This is
doubling in IE6 which doesn't leave enough room for the sidebar up next to
the content where it belongs so it is being pushed down.  To fix, just add
display:inline; to the css for the sidebar div.

Valerie

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Cory Shubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My website, http://www.pixelagogo.com is not acting correct in IE6 or
> 5.5 yet fine in all others tested.  When I did a browser check, these
> are the two that are giving me fits.
>
> The issue is that the sidebar div doesn't align at the top as it does in
> all the other sections of the site.  It is just this home page that is
> having the issues.  I was using Firebug to try to see what is up but
> can't seem to find what is different on the home page vs. all the others
> that is causing this.
>
> If anyone can scan it and see what might be happening I would sure
> appreciate it.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Cory Shubert

Valerie Wininger