project: www.slackliner.at/webfuzzy

I already solved quite most of my problems.

One problem which still makes me crazy is that in IE 5.01 the navigation
bar is not visible! does anyone know why this happens and how i could
solve the problem? thanks!

another problem: after i applied "width: 818px" to #conteiner i realize
my old problem with the navigation bar ("jumping content below
navigation bar") in IE 5 again! i guess it must have something to do
with "haslayout - but i am not able to handle this problem...

thanks!

PS: sorry for opening a new threat! i searched the lists site but
couldn't manage to reply to my old post (i deleted all previous emails
from the list...)