There was a thread called "Need Text To Wrap Underneath Images" a cuple
of days ago. I am confident that your question is answered there.

Best regards,

Christian
*Directmedia Publishing GmbH* · Möckernstraße 68 · 10965 Berlin
www.digitale-bibliothek.de
AG Berlin-Charlottenburg · HR B 58002 · USt.Id. DE173211737
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Szymanski · Erwin Jurschitza