I'm stumped by a CSS layout problem I'm having and hope someone can help me
solve this.

On this page,
http://www.cahealthadvocates.org/2008/cmc/index.html
css: http://www.cahealthadvocates.org/2008/_css/normal.css

in the upper right, I have this text: Font size: Small - Large

The problem I'm having is that on IE7, that text is pushed down and gets hidden
(due to the depth of the div). In IE6, it gets pushed down a little, too, but
not enough to really be a problem. The placement in Firefox (PC and Mac) is OK,
as is placement in Safari (PC and Mac).

What I want to do is get the alignment of the text to appear in IE7 as it does
in Firefox and Safari. (Same old story, I know...). Any ideas about what I
should do? I can't seem to figure this one out.

Also, unrelated, I want to stop using pixels for font sizing, and use a method
that allows for font scaling in IE7 and IE6. Can anyone point me to a good
tutorial demonstrating an elegant and bullet-proof way to implement scalable
fonts (sizing with percentages or ems, I suppose)? What is the state of the art
method on that topic?

Thanks for any help.
Matt Jalbert