> I've been going made trying to centre my page.
> I'm trying to avoid using tables for positioning
> and have created divisions that I've put in place
> using absolute measurements.
>
> With a previous website I've simply used
> text-align:center in the body part and that seemed
> to work.  With pure divisions, IE will recognize
> my centering but not Firefox and presumably not
> some of the other browsers as well.
>
> Any ideas?  My site is going to measure up to 800
> x 600 although I'm thinking of making it 1024 x
> 600.
>
> This problem has probably been discussed time and
> time again, so sorry in advance that I missed the
> previous discussions.
>
> Cheers,

I found this article and a forum thread that helped me when I was
trying to figure out the magic to make a page center in CSS.  Others
may know a wiser path than, I, however.  :)

http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-5296198.html

Hope this helps...

--
Words I have learned to spell from CSS-Discussion list - scissors,
tortoise, hover (not hoover)