Hello all,
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give with my CSS problem:

I am in the process of building a new site which uses several
different link styles/colors. Fo some reason in IE and Safari, the
top right navigation [Home | News | Contact Us | Join] seems to be
taking on the attributes of a different VISITED LINK style than it
"should" be (#header a:link, a:visited). The visited link color
"should" be black, instead it's coming out white, which can't be read
against the page background.

The site is posted here: <http://www.sportshumanitarian.com/
site_review/index.html>
and the css file is here: <http://www.sportshumanitarian.com/
site_review/hof.css>

If someone could please take a look at the code and give me some
pointers as  to what I need to change to make it work in IE6/IE7/
SAFARI I would
really appreciate the help. I've tried everything I can think of, and
am out of ideas....

Thanks!!
-- Heidi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]