At 10:21 AM +0200 5/15/08, Ib Jensen wrote:
>Hi
>
>I'm sorry for my english writing.
>

>I'm developing a site on a local computer.
>And found the menu i wanted here:
>
>sperling.com/examples/menuv/
>
>But i can't get it to work in IE6 properly. The first menupoint is working
>ok, but the submenus are gone to cyperspace.
>In Opera 9 and Firefox 2, it works perfect. Not tested with Safari and other
>browsers yet.
>Having any solutions ????
>
>second ? :
>At the moment the menu is popping out from left to right.
>Is it possibly to make it pop out from right to left ?
>
>third ? :
>Is it possibly to make the menu stay in the same column.
>So the submenus is covering the main menu.
>
>Hope you understand my questions.

Your English is fine.

The best advice I can give you is to take what I have on my site
"as-is" and get it to work on your site. Once you do that, then make
a copy and alter the copy in "baby-steps" to get it to look the way
you want. It's a process of copy, alter and test. If any step doesn't
work, then you can fall back on the previous step and try again.

The most common mistake people make is not keeping the paths to the
css and csshover files the same. You can move anything you want
anywhere you want, but you have to let the code know where you put
these files.

If you have any other problems, please review the instructions I provided at:

http://sperling.com/examples/menuh/

and

http://sperling.com/examples/menuv

Cheers,