Here's a little nugget that has me stumped. I'm hoping that somebody out
there can spot what I'm missing (and that it doesn't prove too embarassing!)

Here's a link to a cutdown example of the problem  >>>
http://www.kuroiweb.com/forms/

This performs exactly as expected in FF, but in IE6 and IE7 the top
border (the only one set) on all fieldsets except the last one is not
visible (I've colored them red to make them obvious). I've tried making
them very big (e.g. width 100px) in case they are slightly obscured, but
they still refuse to show themselves.

Any ideas about how they can be tempted out into the open would be much
appreciated.

Peter