Absolutely. Drove me nuts for a while. :-)

I don't know if any other browsers do it, as I've not had a problems so far,
but IE6 was my culprit.

I did not explicitly define the sizes of images, leaving the browser to work
them out for itself. According to Georg Sørtun, IE6 can't cope, especially with
large images and gives up its size calculation part way through, with
disastrous results. I don't think I ever saw it happen locally, but online it
would depend on the time of day (number of DSL users) and the connection speed,
so it was variable in effect, and I was getting intermittent complaints from my
client.

The solution - declare all image widths and heights. In my case, instant cure.

Regards,

Alan.

www.theatreorgans.co.uk
www.virtualtheatreorgans.com
Admin: ConnArtistes, UKShopsmiths, 2nd Touch & A-P groups
Shopsmith 520 + bits
Flatulus Antiquitus