My guess is that IE6 has a different idea about just what it is
positioning the <div> relative to?

David Jones, Content Coordinator, Information and Technology Management,
Customer Relations - KL PS, (808) 948-5830

"MMS <hmsa.com>" made the following annotations.

This electronic message is not an offer to contract, the acceptance of an offer
to contract, or in any other way intended to contractually obligate HMSA;
neither is it intended to change the terms of any existing contract unless
specifically so stated.

The information contained in this electronic message (or attached hereto) is
intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is confidential and protected by law.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are cautioned that use of its
contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone and return the original message by e-mail to the sender or to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]  We will reimburse you for any cost you incur in notifying us of the
errant e-mail.  Thank you. ยท