> Hi all,
>
> May I request a site check please? It all looks okay
on my own Mac
 and PC
> browsers, but I'd like to hear of any weirdness you
might see that I
 don't:

> http://www.sweetlorrainebakeshop.com/
>
> Thanks very much!
> Lorraine

Hi Lorraine:

I'm seeing two small issues in IE5/Mac. On the home
page, I'm getting little square blocks in front of the
apostrophes in "I've" and "don't" in the lower
righthand column. Source in IE5/Mac shows this:

after having yours."<br />

while source in Safari shows "I've" and don't" without
the question marks.

I don't know why. Anyone?

The other issue is that your legend text on the order
and contact pages isn't positioning properly in IE5.
Probably due to the negative margins (What I Learned
>From This List Last Week ... thanks Philippe.)

regards,
Raven