> .about .col-1 { width: 210px; }
> .about .col-1 ul li { display: inline;}
> .about .col-1 ul li a {
>      display: block;
>      padding: 5px 0 5px 20px;
>      border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
>      background: url(../images/bullet_abt_aitt.gif) no-repeat 5px center;
>     }

Hi Amrinder,

I'm on my Ubuntu system at the moment, so I haven't verified this, but
it would seem you are experiencing a background image caching bug in
IE6. To fix this, I place this on all my sites:

<!--[if IE 6]>
<script type="javascript/css" src="link/to/fixIeBgFlicker.js"></script>
<![endif]-->

and I have this auto-running script in a separate file
(fixIeBgFlicker.js) in my javascript folder:

/**
  * Fixes Background Caching for Internet Explorer 6
  */
(function fixIeBgFlicker () {
// object detection
   var  m = document.uniqueID       //   IE
         && document.compatMode     // >=IE6
         && !window.XMLHttpRequest  // <=IE6
         && document.execCommand ;  //   IE
   try {
     if (!!m) {
       m("BackgroundImageCache", false, true) // = IE6 only
     }
   } catch (oh) {};
// This is only for testing and confirmation.
// When you know it is loading and running, delete this altogether.
   alert('fixIeBgFlicker loaded');
})();

Technically, the object detection component is unnecessary in your case
since you are using no other javascript and can therefore get by using
conditional comments. I left it in because I often merge my js into a
single file to trim http requests and often forget to pull this out into
a separate file for IE6/conditional comment loading. Feel free to pare
it down if you wish.

Hope it helps!
Bill Brown
TheHolierGrail.com