Hi everyone. I just discovered this list through
hotdesign.com/seybold/32online.html. I've been
maintaining websites for a little while now and I'm
also interested in FreeBSD and OSS programming.

I've got a question about a layout I'm doing in which I
keep getting the background color poking out between
the images I'm using. I'm not sure why this is, and
it's only in Internet Explorer (opera and firefox
display it with out this). I know that the background
is poking out of the bottom of the image, if that
matters.

Here's the link to the page
w3.coh.arizona.edu/aas/new_aas

The layout is tableless, but I had tried it with tables
too and the same thing was happening. I would guess it
has something to do with text spacing, but I've messed
with it, and I can't figure it out. Does anyone know
how to eliminate it?

Basically I want the images to be displayed seemlessly.
I know that I could just photoshop them, but since
there is going to be a lot more to this template, I
want to figure out how to get rid of that gray
background popping through.

Thanks ~ Chris

--
christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>