I would agree with an image for the kind of char you want, but don't toss
out the idea of reworking the chart to take better advantage of HTML
elements and CSS, such as a hierarchical <OL> - you could have a
class="levelN" (where N is the level, 0, 1, 2, etc) and each class could
have a set indent based on the level and a different icon for each level's
<LI> element.

Use bold/unweighted font for the solid lines vs. Founders and Hon VP (since
they have the dotted lines going on).

Also, tables would do fine, but again you would have to think outside of the
original design.  One idea would be to create a table, make use of &nbsp;'d
cells in the table for spacing or overflow: auto; for cells (can't remember
if this is legal in a <TD>?).  Instead of solid chart lines, use different
color backgrounds from cell to cell and make your cellspacing and border to
0.

Good Luck!

Zak